Dear Elementary Parents,
While we hope that you are having a summer loaded with adventures, we are already getting excited about this school year! As you know, the staff at Linfield Christian Elementary School counts it an honor and privilege to partner with you as you raise up your little ones. As the first day of school approaches, we hope you and your child are as eager to get started as we are. We pray this year at Linfield Christian School truly blesses you!
This website is going to be your go-to spot for Fifth Grade information! Your teachers will keep it updated with lesson plans, spelling lists, field trip permission slips, etc. Want to get a head start? The following things are already here for your convenience:
- Class Supply Lists
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Acceptable Internet Use Agreement
- Medication Authorization
- Volunteer Code of Conduct Agreement
- Volunteer Transportation Agreement
Theme for 2017-2018:
Your kids should be preparing to train as the newest secret agents of AGENCY D3. They have quite a bit of work ahead of them as they DISCOVER, DECIDE, and DEFEND the hope they have in Jesus!
“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to anyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” 1 Peter 3:15
READY, SET, GO! Back-to-School Night is going to be BEFORE school starts this year!
- August 16, 5:00 to 8:00PM
- Open House Style, so be prepared to spend 60-90 minutes to complete all the registration stations.
- Kids NEED to attend in uniform!
- Stations will give you the opportunity to meet-your-teacher, drop off classroom supplies, take school portraits, register for Lions Academy classes, fill out release forms, check in medicines, sign-up as a parent volunteer, and order spirit wear!
- August 20 ~ Grades 1-5
- Full-day schedule
- August 23 ~ Junior Ks and Kindergarteners
- Half-day schedule: August 23-24 (Thursday – Friday); 11:30am
- Full-day schedule: August 27 (Monday)
We pray you continue to enjoy your last few weeks of summer, and we will see you soon!