1. Respect and show courtesy to all teachers, staff, classmates, and school property.
2. Exhibit Exemplary Etiquette
- Raise your hand before speaking
- Walk quietly from place to place
- Sit properly in your chairs
3. Come to school prepared to learn.
4. Encourage others with kind words and actions.
5. Allow others to work undisturbed.
“Encourage others with kind words and actions.
1 check : warning
2 checks: recess time out
3 checks: note home
4 checks: phone call to parents
5 checks: child sent to principal
Students will bring home a check slip for you to sign for any above infractions.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
trip to the “Bingo Board”
Class dress-up days
Free time in class
…and many more!!